From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] On
Behalf Of Andrew Gillen
Sent: 01 January 2014 19:34
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Line interrupts

Set up an IM2 vector table, use the frame interrupt to set up the first line
interrupt (send the line number you want to fire to port $f9), then have
your line interrupt routine set up the second time it should trigger by
sending the new line number again to port $f9.

I do that more or less for my special edition version of lost disks of sam
I've been tinkering with for a while now, only inside an IM1 interrupt
routine. Seems to work absolutely fine so far, although I don't know if it
would be considered the "right" way. Probably not, but if it works, I'm
happy as larry.

Happy new year:)

Andrew