As they are standard 34-pin floppy devices they do still need a controller
board to work with the SAM Coupe.

I’ve build a few customised versions of my disk drive controller board with
longer cables to accommodate these in the past for people. There’s photos of
one in the ‘SAM Projects’ article in SAM Revival 25.

Colin

=====

Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé

1995-2016 - Celebrating 22 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé

Website: www.samcoupe.com <http://www.samcoupe.com>