ZEsarUX is a multi-emulator written by César Hernández. It's under
active development and runs on Linux and Windows.

I've used ZEsarUX to emulate several models of the ZX Spectrum (though I
use Fuse for my development projects) and especially the Z88. It works
great and has interesting features.

Now version 4.1 of ZEsarUX emulates also the SAM Coupé. I can not try it
at the moment because these months I'm temporarily in a place where my
only internet connection is a slow GPRS, and downloading the 22-MiB
source archive is beyond my imagination :) But I'll try it ASAP.

Here you are:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zesarux/

--
Marcos Cruz