On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 01:58, Jim Morris wrote:
> Andrew (or anyone),
>
> As an alternative to modifying Samba, is there any way that the Samba
> logon could be aborted as late as the processing of the Windows logon
> scripts?   If I could somehow force the user to log back out at that
> point (via the logon script), then that may be a temporary workaround
> to my problem.
Really quick, and really ugly hack is to make Samba call the pam
function with some invalid password after failing the encrypted password
check...  Just watch that some parts of Samba may cause the password
check to fail, even when the right password is entered (it will try
again with the other password (NT or LM) in this case).

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  [EMAIL PROTECTED]