On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 04:29, Volker Lendecke wrote:

> Hi (metze)!
>
> In HEAD and 3_0 log files I find that the debug messages from
> pdb_get_set are a bit annoying. I would like to put them at debug
> level 11.
>
> Would that be ok with you?

You should be able to turn down just the passdb section in smb.conf if
you like.  What other level 10 debugs do you need, that this is
cluttering?

Anyway, I don't mind much, becouse I run with level 100 (and then wonder
why I get /tmp full of packet captures :-)

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  [EMAIL PROTECTED]