On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 17:20, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> At 21:44 19.03.2003 -0600, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> >This is the second part of the IDMAP LDAP Backend patch.  It requires
> >the previous patch in order to compile.
> >
> >Please take special note of the schema changes as they have broader
> >implications.  I've tried to design the schema such that it can
> >painlessly be extended for future pdb group mapping.

PDB will not be involved in 'group mapping'.  It will be involved in
'groups'.

> the sambaGroup should have a SID not only a RID!

Yes - all idmap storage should be 'SID and (gid or uid)'.  That's an
inclusive or, btw.

Also, it should not be sambaGroup, but sambaIDMAP.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  [EMAIL PROTECTED]