Hi Jelmer,

I noticed that all smb_register_*() fn's return BOOL
and the init_module() fn's returns int
so this is wrong:

int pdb_xml_init(void)
{
return smb_register_passdb("xml", xmlsam_init, PASSDB_INTERFACE_VERSION);
}

and here we really should check the return values,
and print out warnings or fail when the registration didn' success.

int auth_sam_init(void)
{
smb_register_auth("samstrict_dc", auth_init_samstrict_dc, AUTH_INTERFACE_VERSION);
smb_register_auth("samstrict", auth_init_samstrict, AUTH_INTERFACE_VERSION);
smb_register_auth("sam", auth_init_sam, AUTH_INTERFACE_VERSION);
return True;
}

metze
Stefan "metze" Metzmacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>