Paul Jerrom wrote:
Howdy,

I did try sending an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but no reply. We have had
several problems, including printing to a VMS queue, VAMPIREing accounts and
migrating passwords from Advanced server, and other more minor issues of
security and browsing.

Sorry for the "me too", but I've also received no reply to email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], regarding my problems getting SAMBA/CIFS to run on Alpha V8.3.

It would be useful if there was a website that listed what does and doesn't
work - the above might be things that are known not to work, so it might
well be wasting your and my time by reporting these. Is there a definitive
list? Is there a mechanism for reporting issues?

I was told that the above email address was the proper mechanism for issue reporting, but that seems to be incorrect. Perhaps the gentleman from hp who responded in this thread can give us the correct contact information.

PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT ETIQUETTE MESSAGE BEFORE POSTING: