Hello,

I have a problem that I do not arrive has to resolve :

I think thyat my samba.conf file is good, it turns well with the users of Windows 95, but when I use windows 2000 I have a problem.

First connection happens well , and I find on samba server the profile of my computer with directories : desk, etc. … but If I disconnect and I connect again on my Windows 2000, I have an error message : Windows can not copy the file \\serveur\data1\profile\toto\favoris\desktop.ini in the place c:\Documents and Settings\toto.DOMAINE1\favoris\desktop.ini Contact Your administrator network

DETAIL - Access refuses

Then it reloads my default profile. I verified the rights of my files and I put everything "777"

Anybody has an idea?

Thank you beforehand

Jacques Lefebvre

Intramar Acconage