I have Mandrake 9.0 on a server that has 2 network cards. After I installed Mandrake on the Server, I configured Samba to work. And it worked perfect. I configured a DSL connection, and used the Connection share configuration tool in the Mandrake Control Center to share the internet with the network. After I configured the internet share, Samba stopped working.  I can ping the Samba server using a Windows 2000 machine by either the IP address or the Samba server name. But I can not browse or search the network to find it. Samba is configured to be the master browser. And I have samba configured to use the internal net card. But like I said, Samba worked perfect before the connection share was configured. Does anyone have an idea as to what the problem is? TIA