James Brechtel wrote:

> I tried that (the winbind lines were the same...do the others affect winbind?)
> and still didn't work.

The others do affect winbind.  Read the PAM docs.  Unless all the
winbind lines are 'sufficient', control will pass on to the next module,
which won't recognise the winbind username/password.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  [EMAIL PROTECTED]