Yes I know... you will all say... asked and answered.... but this is
ridiculous... I still cannot add my win 2k wks to my Samba domain...

I have created the machine account, and the root account in smbpasswd.... I
have checked and they DO exist... I am running Samba 2.2.6-1, the build
which many on these lists claim to fix this win2k problem.... but as of
yet... no luck...

here is my smb.conf if anyone can find a problem in it

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from duar (127.0.0.1)
# Date: 2002/11/16 11:58:30

# Global parameters
[global]
        workgroup = KRONOS
        netbios name = DUAR
        netbios aliases = DUAR
        server string =
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        update encrypted = Yes
        pam password change = Yes
        passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
        passwd chat = *New*UNIX*password* %n\n *ReType*new*UNIX*password* %n\n
        passwd chat debug = Yes
        username map = /etc/samba/smbusers
        unix password sync = Yes
        admin log = Yes