Title: Spark Press Release
www.sparkinteract.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SPARK PRESS RELEASE

One Year Of Interactive IP Video .....
SPARK CELEBRATES ONE YEAR OF IP VIDEO SERVICE
World's First Totally IP VIDEO Based Service

Indianapolis, Indiana - November 11th, 2002 - While the telecommunications world heaved and shrugged under a collapsing economy, small Indiana based Spark Interactive rolled out the world's first interactive video IP service in a suburb of Indianapolis, Indiana in November of 2001. Today one year later Spark looks to the future and to expanding its offering to more communities across America.

" We were quiet, because frankly we were afraid of making all our mistakes in public " says Brian Fatteicher, Chief Technology Officer of Spark " During the first year we learnt alot, honed our skills and perfected out product offering". Spark offers up to 200 interactive cable channels, video on demand, music on demand, games on demand and high speed internet all in one converged bundle.

Spark decided from the start to take the road less travelled. It developed its own middleware, compatible with all IP set top boxes. Back end billing software geared to work in the IP assets environment in order to provide proper consumer profiling. Spark also negotiated a large amount of content licensing agreements with major content producers.

Spark has just reach agreement of supplying to supply its product offering to over 8000 residents in Nevada. Fiber agreements have been signed with over 12 regional and long haul carriers in all areas of the United States.

With A Little Help From Our Friends
Spark owes a debt of gratitude to Sun Microsystems, Kasenna, Harmonic Divicom, Pace Micro and AT&T, all who have supported Spark's efforts from day one. Without the participation of these companies, this pioneering venture would not have been possible. We thank them deeply.

Spark looks forward to the next year. It anticipates that it will have over ten thousand subscribers by the end of 2003. The future is bright.

About Spark
Spark is an Indiana based company based in Greenwood Indiana. For the past four years the principals of Spark have been compiling applications to work in a totally IP environment. The services we currently offer are cable TV, video on demand, music on demand, games on demand and high speed internet. Spark is privately owned.

Company Website: http://www.sparkinteract.com

Spark Press Contact:
William Dever
CEO
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice: 317 883 1963

Spark and subsequent imagery are all trademarks of Spark Interactive Corporation. Contents are copyright 2002.

SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
This email was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], by www.sparkinteract.com.
Edit your interests or remove your email address with SafeUnsubscribe.
View our privacy policy.