You have to start both manually, with some special config
settings. I'm afraid I do not have the time right now to
walk you through all this, I'm VERY sorry for that. But none
of this is really finished yet, so it would not really gain
you much anyway.

Volker
Ok Volker, thank you for your help, just one short question:

We wanted to use the merged-build 3.4 of samba in
production environment - so if i understand your last
comment correctly than that is not recommended yet
anyway ... or am I wrong here?

regards