http://pastebin.com/DedrS9Uh

> no c: users is required you must have the registry part of the profile
> local the rest does not.

so no matter where i have my profile dirs on samba, they always have to
be on the windows C: drive as well?

i set the server up with a relatively small windows partition and a big
samba partition thinking all the user data and shared data could go on
the samba partition. as it stands user data is filling my windows
partition up.