On 21/05/2010 16:56, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
Am 21.05.2010 06:25, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

When you provisioned samba4 it generated sample bind and zone config for
that dc,
have a look at samba_install_dir/private/dns/samba4.my.domain.zone
which includes all of the dns records for that zone and see which ones
you are missing

Indeed, if you used a zone file other than the one we generated, then
you are asking for trouble. Please us the one we generate.

I'm using the zone generated by Samba (and did not modify it).

Tomasz,
How are you performing the join?

Luk