Hi!

Thanks, yes I was using "-i". Now everything seems to work OK. My main reason, why I compiled samba - 16 group limitation, is solved too!

Hopefully I'll later gather up few lines of instructions on how to get 3.5.4 compiling on OpenSolaris (snv_134).

Thanks everybody for help!

MMM

by the way, did you know, that mouse initially was invented
just for simplifying text selection in xterm?