Hi!,

I have several samba machine on my NT domain, they are all configured to be the BDC for the NT4 PDC.
Just recent I notice on the event log of my PDC that the samba BDC are announcing that they believe to
the master browser for my domain. what seems to be the problem and only the two of them when there 4 of them.
Below is a copy of the smb.conf of the two servers.

# Global parameters
[global]
workgroup = NCCC.COM
netbios name = DATASERVER
server string = NCCC Data Server Samba %v (RedHat 7.3)
security = DOMAIN
encrypt passwords = Yes
password server = davao davao2 inventory replicator
log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
max log size = 0
dns proxy = No
wins server = 10.33.33.1