Another Idea I was thinking was to migrate to Windows AD then Migrate to Samba4 but this seems like a long process.. Thoughts?

On 04/05/2011 11:58 AM, Aaron E. wrote:
Our current infrastructure is Openldap back end with samba3 pdc. With
2003 terminal servers Using poledit.exe with policies..

We are in need of upgrade of our terminal servers. I cannot get the old
way of policies to lock the server down as I need to function on Windows
Server 2008.

What are other people doing? I can't be the first one to run across this
and can't seem to find anything substantial in googling.

Advice Greatly appriciated.

Aaron