try wbinfo -a myuser%pass\ word

Rodriguez Nuño, Claudia wrote:
Hi
I am sorry if this has been asked before but after searching I haven't been able to find an answer.
I have samba installed on a Centos machine and joined a windows active
directory. Everything works fine
in general except for users who have a whitespace in their password. For example if I have a user called myuser
> whose password is pass word when I do wbinfo -a myuser%pass word it gives me
errors.
How can I fix it and make users with passwords with whitespace get to
authenticate to the shares? Is it possible at all?
Thanks in advance