If you apply ntacl to the share in windows you will not get this error
"ERROR(<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>): uncaught exception - (61, 'No data available') " That is simply saying there are no extra ntacl settings applied to the share.. If there were you would see them..

Unfortunately I cannot help with applying settings from the command line, I was also trying to accomplish this to no avail.. I would suggest setting share permissions through windows and then looking at them via command line,, they are like nothing your going to want to work with.

I posed this question in samba-technical IRC, was advised that samba-tool ntacl was more for scripting than actual management at this point in time..

I believe you'll get better results with tieing up a windows box..