Hi,
I wondering what needs to be done for UNIX and samba local users to show up in Windows "Select Users or Groups" dialog when setting ACL on remote samba share directory. Currently pop up window shows up where login/password needs to be provided. I've tried <smaba_server_ip>\<samba_user_login> with that users' local password and only system users can be seen: Everyone, SYSTEM, SERVICE etc. Checked on windows 7 and XP pro, AD not set.

Samba version: 3.5.10
Samba config:
[global]
        workgroup = JANEK