hey all.  we are running samba 3.5.4 on AIX but when client upgrade to Win 7..
none of the client  on window can see the share drive on AIX.

the error said "window cannot access "servername" ..  i know it is group policy
causing the problem  and

once i took out "computer configuration -> windows settings -> security
settings -> local policies -> security options -> network security:minimum
security for NTLMSSP based client" to not defined.. it started working..

unfortunate, it is group policy that we can't disabled it or changeing it for
everyone..

Do you guys have any idea where i can fix the problem?

thanks

ronald chu
Charles Schwab