am sorry, the title was wrong. i re-send my question.

On 05/19/2012 01:05 PM, zingalo wrote:
Hi,
I have a debian server with ldap, samba, smbldap-tools installed and
ubuntu clients. I set pam_mount to mount the user's home directories
from the ldap-samba server (amahoro) on the clients at login time and
this runs.
On the server the user's home directories are stored in
"/users" like "/users/username".

Logging by gdm appears the message: "Could not update ICEauthority file
/home/user/.ICEauthority". Logging from a shell it mounts the user's
home but i can't create files inside, "Permission denied". I tried to
set all the permissions to all the users for a user's home but it didn't
resolve my problem. Someone on debian.irc told me that samba doesn't
support unix permissions. Someone told me that is possible but complicated.
Online i didn't find clear answers to this.

Do you know about this argument?

Thanks