Hello list, Iam testing two replication

1- Replicate samba4 beta2 as PDC with other samba4 beta2 as BDC and all
work good.

2- Replicate samba4 beta2 as PDC with Windows Server 2003 service pack 2
as BDC and the proccess of replica begin at 7:00 AM with this message
Received 6966 out op aproximately 7402 object in this moment are 10:00 PM
and do not finish, there is 13 hours replicate and nothing happened.....

I ask in this second case, is normal?, in my windows server 2003 the DNS
is desabled, in my pdc my dns is working very well.

Thanks