Be sure samba is starting after CUPS. Try restarting samba and see if printers are accessible after you restart it.

sudo /etc/init.d/samba restart

or

sudo service smbd restart
sudo service nmbd restart

Sincerely,
Carlos R. Pena
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I had the same problem, because in the Ubuntu Server