On 08/28/2012 10:50 PM, Gémes Géza wrote:
On 08/26/2012 10:24 PM, Gémes Géza wrote:
Hi Matthieu!

Thank you for the script.

Could you also attach /usr/local/etc/ecv/list_dcs which is sourced?
Well no :-(
But this is defining the variable LIST_DC a bit like this:

LIST_DC="dc1name namedc2"

It's a space separated list of dc names.
Matthieu.

Thank you!

Of course I didn't want you to share confidential information. I was just thinking about a clever script to query the actual DCs from AD.

Cheers

Geza Gemes
No it's not :-( but I think that it could be generated from a ldbsearch on a daily/hourly basis without too much work.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team