Hi Marcio

On 23 October 2012 21:01, Marcio Oli <marcio.oli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok Michalel, thanks.

But is not clear to me yet.
The samba PDCs and BDCs have obligation to be joined to domain?
In other words, I need to type a manual linux command within Samba Domain
Controllers (like: # net rpc join [DOMAIN] -U AdminUserofDomain) .
I think Geza was saying that you do (for Samba 3), but I have not run
a Samba 3 PDC/BDC before, so I am not the one to answer that question.

OK

First: Thanks Michael for correcting my typo
Second: For Samba3 PDC/BDC there is no need to be joined to the domain, if you do not plan to use winbind on them (e.g. for trusted domains, or ldapsam:editposix stuff)

Hope that is clearer now.
Regards,
Marcio.