Hello,

from: https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/FAQ

"""
Will it also be possible in the future to extend the server by loading user
defined schema's?

Yes, user-defined schema may be loaded into the Samba 4.0 AD DC. It is
experimental, so you must set
dsdb:schema update allowed = yes
in the smb.conf to permit it.
"""

My question is: what does it mean "it is experimental"?

I'm asking because I'm in the process of migrating an existing s3+ldap
domain, which has some custom classes and attributes. While I can emulate
some of our functionality using AD attributes and classes, some others
cannot (or I just haven't find the way yet).

I have already added our custom schemas to s4, and everything seems to be
fine, but I'd like to know beforehand what (maybe) won't work.

Many thanks in advance,
Norberto