On 25/01/13 10:03, Greg Sloop <gr...@sloop.net> wrote:
I didn't get any configure or make errors (at least any I was aware of)

The make test appears to bomb horribly, but I can't find any docs about it,
so I don't know if its still a valid test, or when/how to run it etc.

The real problem appears to be that it can't load any of the SAM modules.
As noted above, the files are there and exist, and appear to have the
correct permissions.

Has anyone gotten it to compile, install and provision properly on Ubuntu
12.04?
Hi, a guarded yes, I have compiled all the RC's, 4.0.0 final and a few git pulls (but not the latest) on Ubuntu server 12.04.1, just what version are you trying?
Just a thought, is the acl package installed?

Rowland

believed to be clean.