Good day,
I have had samba (3.0.33) working for some time on my Redhat Enterprise 5.1
workstation.  I recently had to move one of my user's home directory to a
different filesystem.  I changed everything in Samba appropriately, but I can't
map his home directory to Windows anymore.  I have restarted the smb service
and reset his password.  It acts like the password is incorrect, bringing up
the login window repeatedly after attempting the authentication.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Gabrielle Snyder