On Tue, 9 Apr 2013, Ricky Nance wrote:

What samba version are you using (samba -V)

# samba -V
Version 4.0.4

? Also what is the output of
samba-tool testparm -v --suppress-prompt | grep "server services"

# samba-tool testparm -v --suppress-prompt | grep "server services"
server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbind, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate, dns

Simon