Hi first of all thank you very much to all who have tried to help me, but unfortunately I could fix it, looking a bit on the subject I found this information in the following path:

\\server2\sysvol\jc.local.cu\Policies\{31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9}\MACHINE\Microsoft\Windows NT\SecEdit

Here there is a file named GptTmpl.inf

and content is this

[Unicode]
Unicode=yes
[Version]
signature="$CHICAGO$"
Revision=1
[System Access]
MinimumPasswordAge = 30
MaximumPasswordAge = 42
MinimumPasswordLength = 7
PasswordComplexity = 1
LockoutBadCount = 3
ResetLockoutCount = 3
LockoutDuration = 3
[Registry Values]
MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\ForceUnlockLogon=4,1 MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\PasswordExpiryWarning=4,25 MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DontDisplayLockedUserId=4,2 MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\LegalNoticeCaption=1,"Mensaje de Prueba" MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\LegalNoticeText=7,!!!Mensaje de prueba!!!!!
MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DontDisplayLastUserName=4,1

well so it I can view the keys to are being established good and the information is in the customer record the question is Why not this directive works, maybe it has nothing to do with the problem but it causes curiosity, I advised to update to version 4.0.5, thanks in advance.
--
Nombre: Lic. Ruben Cervantes Rodríguez
Cargo: Administrador de Red

y se considera que está limpio.