On 6/7/13 10:51 AM, Ricky Nance wrote:
I'd double check on the samba server it self if you can connect to it using smbclient... `smbclient //localhost/sysvol -Uadministrator` .... if that fails try `smbclient //localhost/sysvol -d5 -Uadministrator` and paste the output in your reply. If it succeeds then you can pretty much bet on a connectivity issue... by the way, why isn't samba listening on port 88 in your last mail? It might be worth it to try a `killall samba && sleep 5 && samba -i -M single -d3` and look for any error messages ... anyway those are just a couple of my suggestions.

Ricky