Hi Volker

"Volker Lendecke" <volker.lende...@sernet.de> wrote in message news:e1v582p-008rya...@intern.sernet.de...
On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 08:00:06PM +0100, Markus Moeller wrote:
Apologies if this is off topic.  I'd like to decode the Kerberos PAC
which is NDR decoded and I know Samba has all the code to decode a
PAC.  I looked at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc237933.aspx as an example
and read the opengroup document, but I am still lost.  Is there a
good book, link, course about NDR endocding/decoding ?

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9629399/chap14.htm#tagcjh_19

and possibly

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc243560.aspx

No tutorial, basic specs.

I read them, but still I get lost in the pointer sections refereing to referent identifiers and from the MS example I can't understand howthe get to the position of the UNICODE string.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kont...@sernet.de

Thank you
Markus