I also added line for f19 in /etc/hosts.
So there I have:

----------
127.0.0.1 f19.splurge.org localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4 ::1 localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6

192.168.0.1     WILLY
192.168.0.148   f19
----------

Does any of that look problematic?

Also I wondered about these two things in the output below:

- "WORKGROUP" is listed as f19's domain
- values for Server, Comment, Workgroup and Master are missing at bottom of willy's output.

----------
~>  smbclient -L f19
Enter howdy's password:
Domain=[WORKGROUP] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 4.0.6]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        homes           Disk      Home Directories
        Share           Disk      a repos for global files
        IPC$            IPC       IPC Service (Samba Server Version 4.0.6)
        how2            Disk      Home Directories
Domain=[WORKGROUP] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 4.0.6]

        Server               Comment
        ---------            -------
        F19                  Samba Server Version 4.0.6

        Workgroup            Master
        WORKGROUP            F19

~>  smbclient -L willy
Enter howdy's password:
Domain=[WILLY] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        My Documents    Disk
        testdir         Disk