Am 27.08.2013 10:52, schrieb Marc Muehlfeld:
I had a short search for 0.8 and it seems that since that, some
comfortable changes where done for AD.

If I have time tonight, I'll compile the latest version and try to find
out the differences and comment my examples accordingly. Then the users
can decite to stay on their old version (if the use an enterprise
distribution) of to use the new one.

I published a larger rework of the HowTo. It's containing Kerberos and other information I collected from the discussions from the last days about nslcd.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Local_user_management_and_authentication/nslcd

@All: Please give some feedback. Thanks.

Regards,
Marc