On 09/09/13 14:06, Victor Adsuar Abaldea wrote:
Hi Rowland!!

1) First I want to excuse me. I was confused I'm sorry! At this moment and in a future I will referrer to you through your first name ;-) 2) Now when I use de schema file i get only 4 new errors, so I think i'm in correct way... I attach the asterisk ldap schema file and paste the oLschema2ldif output. Also I tried split the file, but always I get this 4 errors in object file.

Thank you so much!! I think I'm the first person trying integrate Asterisk with Samba4! Because I don't find anything about this topic.

/usr/local/samba/bin/oLschema2ldif -b "DC=XXX,DC=LOCAL" -I ./asterisk.ldap-schema -O ./asterisk-ldb.ldif
No valid msg from entry
[objectIdentifier AsteriskRoot 1.3.6.1.4.1.22736objectIdentifier AsteriskLDAP AsteriskRoot:5############################################################################## Attribute group OIDs. e.g.: objectIdentifier AstAttrType AsteriskLDAP:4#############################################################################objectIdentifier AstAttrType AsteriskLDAP:4############################################################################## Attribute OIDs e.g.: objectIdentifier AstContext AstAttrType:1#############################################################################objectIdentifier AstContext AstAttrType:1objectIdentifier AstExtension AstAttrType:2objectIdentifier AstPriority AstAttrType:3objectIdentifier AstApplication AstAttrType:4objectIdentifier AstApplicationData AstAttrType:5objectIdentifier AstAccountAMAFlags AstAttrType:6objectIdentifier AstAccountCallerID AstAttrType:7objectIdentifier AstAccountContext AstAttrType:8objectIdentifier AstAccountMailbox AstAttrType:9objectIdentifier AstMD5secret AstAttrType:10objectIdentifier AstAccountDeny AstAttrType:11objectIdentifier AstAccountPermit AstAttrType:12objectIdentifier AstAccountQualify AstAttrType:13objectIdentifier AstAccountType AstAttrType:14objectIdentifier AstAccountDisallowedCodec AstAttrType:15objectIdentifier AstAccountExpirationTimestamp AstAttrType:16objectIdentifier AstAccountRegistrationContext AstAttrType:17objectIdentifier AstAccountRegistrationExten AstAttrType:18objectIdentifier AstAccountNoTransfer AstAttrType:19objectIdentifier AstAccountCallGroup AstAttrType:20objectIdentifier AstAccountCanReinvite AstAttrType:21objectIdentifier AstAccountDTMFMode AstAttrType:22objectIdentifier AstAccountFromUser AstAttrType:23objectIdentifier AstAccountFromDomain AstAttrType:24objectIdentifier AstAccountFullContact AstAttrType:25objectIdentifier AstAccountHost AstAttrType:26objectIdentifier AstAccountInsecure AstAttrType:27objectIdentifier AstAccountNAT AstAttrType:28objectIdentifier AstAccountPickupGroup AstAttrType:29objectIdentifier AstAccountPort AstAttrType:30objectIdentifier AstAccountRestrictCID AstAttrType:31objectIdentifier AstAccountRTPTimeout AstAttrType:32objectIdentifier AstAccountRTPHoldTimeout AstAttrType:33objectIdentifier AstAccountRealmedPassword AstAttrType:34objectIdentifier AstAccountAllowedCodec AstAttrType:35objectIdentifier AstAccountMusicOnHold AstAttrType:36objectIdentifier AstAccountCanCallForward AstAttrType:37objectIdentifier AstAccountSecret AstAttrType:38objectIdentifier AstAccountName AstAttrType:39objectIdentifier AstConfigFilename AstAttrType:40objectIdentifier AstConfigCategory AstAttrType:41objectIdentifier AstConfigCategoryMetric AstAttrType:42objectIdentifier AstConfigVariableName AstAttrType:43objectIdentifier AstConfigVariableValue AstAttrType:44objectIdentifier AstConfigCommented AstAttrType:45objectIdentifier AstAccountIPAddress AstAttrType:46objectIdentifier AstAccountDefaultUser AstAttrType:47objectIdentifier AstAccountRegistrationServer AstAttrType:48objectIdentifier AstAccountLastQualifyMilliseconds AstAttrType:49objectIdentifier AstAccountCallLimit AstAttrType:50objectIdentifier AstVoicemailMailbox AstAttrType:51objectIdentifier AstVoicemailPassword AstAttrType:52objectIdentifier AstVoicemailFullname AstAttrType:53objectIdentifier AstVoicemailEmail AstAttrType:54objectIdentifier AstVoicemailPager AstAttrType:55objectIdentifier AstVoicemailOptions AstAttrType:56objectIdentifier AstVoicemailTimestamp AstAttrType:57objectIdentifier AstVoicemailContext AstAttrType:58objectIdentifier AstAccountSubscribeContext AstAttrType:59objectIdentifier AstAccountUserAgent AstAttrType:61objectIdentifier AstAccountLanguage AstAttrType:62objectIdentifier AstAccountTransport AstAttrType:63objectIdentifier AstAccountPromiscRedir AstAttrType:64objectIdentifier AstAccountAccountCode AstAttrType:65objectIdentifier AstAccountSetVar AstAttrType:66objectIdentifier AstAccountAllowOverlap AstAttrType:67objectIdentifier AstAccountVideoSupport AstAttrType:68objectIdentifier AstAccountIgnoreSDPVersion AstAttrType:69############################################################################## Object Class OIDs#############################################################################objectIdentifier AstObjectClass AsteriskLDAP:2objectIdentifier AsteriskExtension AstObjectClass:1objectIdentifier AsteriskIAXUser AstObjectClass:2objectIdentifier AsteriskSIPUser AstObjectClass:3objectIdentifier AsteriskConfig AstObjectClass:4objectIdentifier AsteriskVoiceMail AstObjectClass:5objectIdentifier AsteriskDialplan AstObjectClass:6objectIdentifier AsteriskAccount AstObjectClass:7objectIdentifier AsteriskMailbox AstObjectClass:8attributetype ( AstContext NAME 'AstContext' DESC 'Asterisk Context' EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 )]
 at line 140
No valid msg from entry
[objectClass (AsteriskDialplanNAME 'AsteriskDialplan'DESC 'Asterisk Dialplan Information'SUP top STRUCTURALMUST ( AstExtension ) )]
 at line 785
No valid msg from entry
[objectClass (AsteriskAccountNAME 'AsteriskAccount'DESC 'Asterisk Account Information'SUP top STRUCTURALMUST ( AstAccountName ) )]
 at line 792
No valid msg from entry
[objectClass (AsteriskMailboxNAME 'AsteriskMailbox'DESC 'Asterisk Mailbox Information'SUP top STRUCTURALMUST ( AstVoicemailMailbox ) )]
 at line 799
Converted 76 records with 4 failures