Hi all,

(Trying to connect squid, postfix, dovecot, pptp, etc ... to AD)

Samba 4.0.9, as PDC, on Ubuntu 12.04.3 server.
Compiled with : ./configure --enable-debug --enable-selftest
Domain provision : /usr/local/samba/bin/samba-tool domain provision

Despite my reads and tries, I'm unable to list the AD users from Linux.
/usr/local/samba/bin/wbinfo -t
/usr/local/samba/bin/wbinfo -u
/usr/local/samba/bin/wbinfo -g
are OK

but : getent passwd
only lists Linux users.

AD works OK and lot of work has been done onto.

If the rfc2307 option if required during domain provision, can I launch it without loosing the whole AD configuration ?

Thanks in advance for your time.
Nicolas