Am 06.10.2013 23:27, schrieb Charles Marcus:
Fyi... this is a known problem (with both renames and newly created
files/folders, and even deleted foles/folders) on Windows 7, even with a
real Windows Server... never seen it on XP, but it happens all the time
on Windows 7 here.

It's a SMB2 caching issue (that's why you don't have it on XP). Jones already posted a workaround/solution: