On 11/10/13 16:36, Jacó Ramos wrote:
With SAMBA_INTERNAL works properly!

Grato.
Jacó Ramos

2013/10/11 Jacó Ramos <j4c0r4...@gmail.com>

Hi Greg

My passwords are correct and account i am using to join with is valid, and
works properly!

Grato
Jacó Ramos

2013/10/11 Gregory Sloop <gr...@sloop.net>

Wild guess:
The errors I see all have to do with an account that doesn't have a
password, the password is expired etc.

Are you *sure* the account you're using to join with is valid, and
works properly in other contexts?

Do some google searches on: [SvcErr: DSID-031A0FC0, problem 5003
(WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0] and you'll see what I mean.

That doesn't mean that's the problem, but that's what I get out of it
- perhaps incorrectly.

-Greg

JR> Hi guys,

JR> When run join in DC

JR> root@samba4:~# samba-tool domain join jacoramos.net.br DC
-Uadministrador
JR> --realm=jacoramos.net.br --dns-backend=BIND9_DLZ
JR> Finding a writeable DC for domain 'jacoramos.net.br'
JR> Found DC win2003.jacoramos.net.br
JR> Password for [WORKGROUP\administrador]:
JR> workgroup is JACORAMOS
JR> realm is jacoramos.net.br
JR> checking sAMAccountName
JR> Adding CN=SAMBA4,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
JR> Adding

CN=SAMBA4,CN=Servers,CN=Primeiro-site-padrao,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
JR> Adding CN=NTDS

Settings,CN=SAMBA4,CN=Servers,CN=Primeiro-site-padrao,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
JR> Adding SPNs to CN=SAMBA4,OU=Domain
JR> Controllers,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
JR> Setting account password for SAMBA4$
JR> Enabling account
JR> Adding DNS account
JR> CN=dns-SAMBA4,CN=Users,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br with
JR> dns/ SPN
JR> Join failed - cleaning up
JR> checking sAMAccountName
JR> Deleted CN=SAMBA4,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
JR> Deleted CN=NTDS

Settings,CN=SAMBA4,CN=Servers,CN=Primeiro-site-padrao,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
JR> Deleted

CN=SAMBA4,CN=Servers,CN=Primeiro-site-padrao,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
JR> ERROR(ldb): uncaught exception - LDAP error 53
LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM -
JR> <0000052D: SvcErr: DSID-031A0FC0, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM),
data 0
<>
JR>   File

"/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/__init__.py",
JR> line 175, in _run
JR>     return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
JR>   File

"/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/domain.py", line
JR> 552, in run
JR>     machinepass=machinepass, use_ntvfs=use_ntvfs,
dns_backend=dns_backend)

--

*"O homem não foi criado para ser feliz nem para vencer, mas para viver
para Deus. Quando vive para Deus é feliz e vence." Isaltino Gomes
*
*
$whoami*

    - Perito Forense Computacional
    - Pentester
    - Esp. em Segurança de Redes de Computadores com enfâse a Perícia
    Forense Computacional - FACID
    - Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - UESPI
    - Administrador de Redes de Computadores
    - CCNA Modulo II
    - Lattes: *http://lattes.cnpq.br/1591329268136905*

Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais e/ou privilegiadas. Se
você não for o destinatário ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem,
não deve usar, copiar ou divulgar as informações nela contida ou tomar
qualquer ação baseada nessas informações.

Hi, I had a similar problem when I tried to add a second DC to my small domain, the first DC was using bind 9 and I tried to add the second DC with the internal DNS server and it failed very similarly to the OP. I had to install bind 9 on the second DC before it would join, I also seem to remember somebody else having the same problem. Does this mean that if are joining another DC, it has to be configured like the first DC ?

Rowland