On January 27, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Has anyone succeeded in doing a transparent (or an
> as-close-to-as-possible) migration of an NT4 PDC to a Samba PDC?

Yes, search the archives for the procedure I posted on Nov 25 or
thereabouts.

The only "problem" as such is that if you need to keep the PDC around,
you have to disable the netlogon service on it to stop it trying to
become the PDC again. That or rebuild it from scratch as a regular
server (non-DC).

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"It's ridiculous, you go and suddenly there's no email, or at least