Hi,

I'm running samba-2.2.7a with LDAP. I have almost 1200 users and more than 200 workstations divided in 7 classrooms. All my users have access to all workstations, it means that I have more than 1000 profiles in each workstations. I don't want to use remote profile because I have limited disk space and my users (students) don't even know what is a profile.

I know one man who is using ZenNetworks (from Novell) an it erases the profile every time the user logon. Is it possible with samba?

Thank's
Bruno Gimenes Pereti