Ronald schrieb:
To all, i have a simulur problem. whenever i log into samba. it tries to
copy the profile over but then it hangs and says it cant. i also cant delete
the local folder which it copies over to the win2k box. its very strange and
weird. it just started to happen when we upgraded to 2.2.7a. are old version
u must login as local administrator to your w2k box, then go into the profile, get ownership (i hope it's the right word) of the broken dirs/files and change the userrights. - after that all runs again.

we had this problem a view times with w2k/sp2 boxes. never with w2k/sp3.
but i don't know if its a problem from samba or w2k.