Hello out there in samba land,
Do to the lack of a stable print spooler in windows 2000 server we have switched to redhat 8.0 to set up our spooler. We are using cups in samba and we're trying to set printers so that everyone can access and use them. we can see all of the printers and even add them. however once they are added when you double click on them to access on the printer it says access is denied, unable to connect. the server is added to our domain. here is our smb.conf.

[global]
log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd
load printers = yes
passwd chat = *New*password* %n\n *Retype*new*password* %n\n *passwd:*all*authentication*tokens*updated*successfully*
obey pam restrictions = yes
wins server = Enterprise
encrypt passwords = yes
public = yes
passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
dns proxy = no
netbios name = spoolio
server string = Samba Server
printing = cups
password server = Enterprise
unix password sync = Yes
workgroup = trinitynet
printcap name = /etc/printcap
security = domain
max log size = 0
pam password change = yes

[printers]
comment = All Printers
writeable = yes
printable = yes
path = /var/spool/samba
any help you can give our office would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
jason