All of my users are defined in LDAP. The Samba server is configured as a PDC and all
the users can change their passwords. The problem i have is when i change the
following field in the ldap tree : PwdMustChange set to 0 in order the have them to
change their passwords. At this point the client workstation replies :

The system cannot change your password now because the domain dc_stgeorges is not
available.

Weird ?? Coz the users can change their passwords later during their session by
pressing ctrl-alt-delete !!!!

Any help or reply would be greatly appreciated !!

I'm using RedHat 7.2, Samba 2.2.7a, W2k Workstations, OpenLDAP 2.0.25-1

Eric Talbot,

Canam Manac