At 18:14 19/02/2003 +0000, you wrote:
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 08:40:06AM +0000, pondiboy - wrote:

[snip]

>   My exchange server is my PDC and ofcourse i would like to go in for 3
> Linux Boxes as my additional Domain controllers. And use my Windows PDC
> (Running Exchange 2000) for mails exchange.
While you do that PLEASE kick Exchange out if you can.

Postfix + Courier-IMAP + OpenLDAP will do exactly the same ( and it's FREE, like beer and freedom )
It you *absolutely* need the "collaboration" features, you can try Ximian's Connector.

>   My company has a strength of 350 users. Could anyone out there give me
> clear instructions as to how to go about.
Google for "Postfix + MySQL + Courier-IMAP"
and you will find a buch of HOWTOs ( can't remember exact URLs right now )

You may be asking in the wrong place. Try http://us1.samba.org/samba/support/

Jeremy.