Hello Maria!

Yeah! See a example in /etc/samba/smb.conf:

----------------------------------
[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        read only = No
        browseable = No
[2k]
        comment = Programas 2K para teste em servidor Linux
        path = /home/tiago/2k
        public = yes
        guest ok = Yes
        writable = yes
        force create mode = 777
        force directory mode = 777
------------------------------------

Regard's
Tiago Cruz

Em Qui, 2003-03-13 às 17:18, María Isabel López Sánchez-Huete escreveu:
>       Hi.
>
>       Sorry: my level of english is not enough good. I hope you understand
> what I mean.
>
>       My question is: it's possible to share a subdirectory (and only one
> subdirectory for every user) in the section [homes]?
>
>       The version of samba which i'm working is 2.2.7a, over Solaris 8.
>
>       Thanks in advance.
> --

[ ]'s

Tiago Cruz