On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 04:35, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello everyone, i would like to know if there is a way to change the samba
> userīs password is the first logon???

See my posts in the archives, but I do this with Samba HEAD and pdb_ldap
- setting 'pwdMustChange' to 0 for that user.

Also possible for NT4 and above with PAM and 'obey pam restrictions =
yes', but not quite as clean.  (Naturally, this requires 'unix passwd
sync = yes'.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  [EMAIL PROTECTED]