Hello all,

I am running a Debian testing/unstable system with samba 2.2.3a-6 and
cupsys 1.1.15-4 as a member server in a samba domain.  I have used CUPS to
add a networked HP8100N printer and it works fine locally, but I'm having
difficulty adding it to samba for Win98 domain clients to use.

I ran cupsaddsmb to add the printer and drivers to samba, but it cannot
find the PPD file... where is it looking for this to be???

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/samba/drivers# cupsaddsmb -a
Warning: No PPD file for printer "HP8100N"!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/samba/drivers# cupsaddsmb -v HP8100N
Warning: No PPD file for printer "HP8100N"!

I have the "HP8100N.PPD" (generated by CUPS-o-matic) file placed in
/usr/share/cups/drivers, /etc/cups/ppd, /etc/samba/drivers,
/etc/samba/drivers/WIN40, /etc/samba/drivers/W32X86 ...

please help if you can, I have many more questions, but I'd like to first
get past this minor one first... where is it looking for the PPD?

peace
Brian